There are so many places to visit in Bangkok that you don’t know where to go. If you don’t know where to start, we highlight the areas that you cannot miss in Bangkok. Follow us to find beatiful places to visit in Bangkok.
- Thai, Chinese and foreign guests, travelling to Bangkok must visit the Emerald Buddha once at Wat Phra Kaew. Thai people believe the Emerald Buddha would bring prosperity to their lives. Besides, there is also an essential royal temple in various ceremonies as well as a significant tourist attraction in Thailand.
- The Jim Thompson Thai House Museum, or what we call Ban Jim, is a museum that tells the story of Jim Thompson, the founder of the Jim Thompson Thai Silk Shop and a leader in creating the reputation of silk. Here is located at the end of Soi Kasemsan 2, a small soi along Rama 1 Road, not far from the National Stadium BTS Skytrain station. Very easy to travel.
- Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchaworawihan or Wat Chaeng is an ancient temple built in the Ayutthaya period. Prang, Wat Arun is one of the symbols of Bangkok known worldwide, therefore, if arriving in Bangkok and forget to stop by seeing the beauty of Wat Arun. You can say that you have not visited Bangkok!
- The Grand Palace built during the reign of King Rama I was an essential place for the principal ceremonies of Thailand. At present, the Grand Palace is a tourist attraction which has been very popular as the 3rd in the world as well.
- Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangkalaram Temple Ratchaviharn or Pho Tha Tien Temple is the temple of the reign of King Rama I, and it’s like the first university in Thailand because it has a collection of inscriptions in various fields. Also, UNESCO registered as a world heritage of the Asia-Pacific region in March 2008.
- During the holidays, any day or after work, Bangkok people like us would like to chill out as well. In Bangkok, We also have a beautiful corner, a friendly atmosphere, view of the Rooftop in Bangkok, which is romantic and definitely has a good view.
- Yaowarat area is another area that is worth to visit in Bangkok because it is filled with shrines, Chinese temples, and many Thai temples. There are also many restaurants to choose to enjoy all day long. It cannot be missed.
- Chatuchak or popularly called “JJ” is considered a source of almost all types of products, like pets, trees furniture, crafts, hobbies, rare collectables, clothes, jewellery, etc. JJ is convenient and easy to travel, so it is not surprising that many Thais and foreigners are fascinated here.
- Another tourist attraction that can travel by BTS is Asiatique The Riverfront. This place was under the concept of the Festival Market and Living Museum, a tourist attraction and a shopping centre by the Chao Phraya River. This riverside market is most extensive in Thailand, Charoenkrung district, which consists of souvenir shops for tourists and beautiful home decoration products. It also has a theatre that can accommodate more than 400 seats for those who like Thai arts and culture with a small puppet show, Joe Louis or a spectacular show from Calypso including excellent restaurants.
- The New Bangkok Icon Siam City Project, answers every lifestyle. The decoration of the icon Siam working with national artists and many world-class artists share the story of being Thai into a fantastic masterpiece throughout the building.
Moreover, Siam Takashimaya Japanese department store opened as the first branch in Thailand. You could find many famous brands and high-quality products here.
Leave a Reply